Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day


I know that it is sometimes hard to take my serious...and this will probably be one of those times, but F it I have to try anyways.

I just wanted to wish a Happy Memorial Day to all of you out there. I'm not sure if we even have anyone who has served that is a loyal reader, but I would say everyone from our town is friends with one person who has been in the military. So while your out partying today, take a moment to remember what this day is really about, and be thankful for the men and women we have serving our country, and say a prayer for the ones that we've lost along the way.

On a less serious note, since I forgot that I couldn't buy booze today I will have to go through most of the day sober....which means I am probably delaying Music Monday until tomorrow. Because if you can't buy beer, then you shouldn't be able to enjoy my incredible blogging musical work.


Have a good one.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment