Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Tribute to....Mariah

So now that I finally came out of the fog that was my day yesterday I have already logged on to see that Benedict Arnold Nick has stolen my usual Wednesday biddy post, but don't you worry, the kid won't let you down.

During my little rant on Nick Cannon yesterday in that massive Eminem diary that none of you read I was thinking how the hell did that chooch get Mariah? I mean I know she's out of her mind, but she is still fire in my eyes. So let's take a nice little visual trip through the times of Mariah Carey.







Oh yesssss....Mariah still has it, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure she has got to be crazier than bat shit (is that even a phrase?) though...especially if she's married to that dude from Drum Line.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment