Friday, May 1, 2009

Thursday Steal....

So first of all I would like to apologize for really missing the past couple of days blog wise. As my final semester is nearing it's end I have a lot of work to do and not that much time to do it....especially when you factor in partying, and watching every sports game ery night, and other more important things.

Today's deal is a great item. I own one myself....it is and UPconvert DVD player. For those not familiar with the term, upconverts require an HDMI cable (which you would have to buy on your own, check Ebay for cheap ones) which would run from the DVD player to your HD TV and play DVDs in NEAR HD quality. While the quality certainly isn't Blu-Ray, it definitely is an upgrade over a normal DVD player.

Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI - $19.99

Click HERE to grab it before the day is over and soooo is the deal.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment