Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Tribue to....McLovin

Has there ever been someone who is so nerdy and whack but yet so god damn awesome than McLovin himself!?!?!?

(I especially love his squeel/squeek noises when being ran through the kitchen by the bum...I rlol everytime)

God he is so good. And for someone who has really only been in a few movies, his character name in Superbad rings out. But, what I am wondering is how this little choooochy guy has taken over Boston. Seriously, he has shown up in like 10 facebook pictures of people I'm friends with and has gotten so much attention at Celtic's games...it's crazy. Check out some of these pics below that I took directly off facebook.

First of all dude...WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU WEARING!?!?!?!
This is McLovin with some random girl that I'm friends with on facebook....Yes I'm serious...No, I don't know how I'm friends with her, and yes I would love for her to be my Asian so I can check that one off the list...you know what I mean. (That goes out to my man Elton who is living in the far east, hope you still read this dude).

Here is McLovin with a handful of the Celtics including Gabe Pruitt with his hat down like a chooch, the Truth, and my cousin Perk.


And Lastly I will throw in one with McLovin and Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane and Playboy fame...


So I guess my question is how a skinnier and nerdier version of East Bridgewater's own TJ Smith has reached such cult status...especially here in Boston. Obviously the dude is a huge Celtic's fan and I literally saw him in a picture with just about every player as well as their wife/gf/baby. Shit is crazy to me.....but hey, I don't hate. Keep doing ya thing, we here at WKFTB salute you.....as long as you never...EVVVERRRR wear that F*ing horrendous yellow plaid shirt again....



I am.....McLovin.


-J Perk

6 comments:

  1. First of all...This kid is nothing like me.

    In a classic Jake Perkins style you assume if people are doing better than you than there must be a trick or scam. What you and your backwards hat jerzey crowd don't understand is that there is a whole wide world out there beyond lids and madden 09.

    Now look, a whole website based on arrested development. The kids in my high school classes talk about all these same clown issues.
    "When is Kanye gunna drop his next track"

    So go ahead throw your boy under the bus for all to read, but know this...At some point you too will be involved in something that is to big to be expressed through your clothes. I'll be waiting for you on that side of the maturation prcess.

    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow TJ, all that for saying McLovin is a skinnier and nerdier version of you? Can you not take a joke, I don't get it?

    Ha...I read this twice to see if there was any humor at all in here but found nothing. This is a dead serious response from you. Your really coming at the way I dress and kids that wear "backwards hats," I thought you of all people would know that I don't give a fuck of your, or anyone's opinions of me, so next time save yourself the precious moments of typing.

    And clearly you don't read this shit every day because if you did you would know I make fun Nick on here almost daily for the same type of thing....it's a joke BRO...relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of, when does Kayne's cd drop? I heard ha has a knew one this year.

    TJ, ask one of your dudes in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoops i think i just deleted what i wrote? this kid is def dead serious tho, no sense of humor?

    ReplyDelete