Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Steal....Jordan Edition

The Jordan Edition means that it really isn't a steal but anytime you can get two pair of Jordans for $200 then it's all good in my book. I realize that for the most part this is out of everyone's price range, but as a Jordan collector I will tell you that deals like this for Jordan rarely happen.

Jordan Men's Collezione I/XXII Countdown Package -$199.99

Click HERE to grab them.

Also....
Jordan Men's Collezione Countdown Pack XXI/II - $199.99

Click HERE to grab them.

For the money I'm definitely going with the first one up here...but to each their own I guess. Also I won't even touch on Manny because I know that Williams or Wolfie will definitely be talking about it at some time in the near future..but wowwwwwww.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. I'd go with the top left, bottom right combo. That an option? The boxes would still create MJ.

    ReplyDelete