Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Deal

I really can't call it Thursday steal any more because some of the stuff I've been throwing up does cost some money. I searched far and wide (is that the expression I'm looking for??) and couldn't really find something that I loved....or at least loved as much as the butt shot of Carrie Prejean from yesterday's post. Anyways...

I hate to be repetitive but here is a nice pair of kicks I came across at Karmaloop.com for $57.00.
I'm feeling the clover on the back, and think they would look fresh with a nice pair of cargo shorts.

Take a better look at them HERE.

Summer time is coming up fellas, make sure you freshen yourself up with ya wardrobe and cardio/lifting game because if there is one thing that I know..I know that biddies don't like out of shape chubby dudes with bad kicks and bad clothes.

Am I right biddies???


-J Perk

2 comments:

  1. dude u were chillin with me today.. i hope ur not usein that outa shape chubby with bad kicks and clothes cuz of me.. by the way where were u wen u posted this again??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHahaHa C'mon Brownie you were wearing a nice crisp pats Jersey or soemthing weren't you????

    I would never say that about FC...and I was chilling in my bed room, the same place I was when you and GB were playing H3.


    -J Perk

    ReplyDelete