Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Tribue to....Carrie Prejean


Alright so even though I don't want to at all, I have to give Nick credit for this post, because he gave me the idea yesterday for this one.

In case you don't know Carrie Prejean is the 2009 Miss California who was the 1st runner up in the Miss USA pageant who has found herself in some controversy for MANY reasons. Mainly these:

1. She told that gay dude Perez Hilton that she was against gay marriages, and then mentioned something about being a Christian and Satan, etc.

2. There was controversy about her getting boobs before the pageant...which I would guess would be like a professional athlete using steroids...no???

And the best one...

3. She had done some semi-nude photos when she was at the ripe age of 17...which might go against those strict Christian beliefs I previously mentioned (picture below).


The best part of all of it is that even with all the controversy...mainly the modeling semi-nude at age 17....Donald Trump who owns the Miss USA pageant say's its all good and he sees nothing wrong with the photos.  So she will not lose her number one runner up bullshit title that she has...like anyone cares that you were first runner up btw.  If you don't win the thing you better cause some controversy or else no one will ever remember you...(If you care she still might lose her Miss California Crown).

I also saw a pic of this chick with Michael Phelps...I don't know how that dildo gets hot chicks.  Although he has gone up a notch or two in my book since that whole bong thing.

I gotta be honest and say that I like her a lot more as a nice cute and innocent brunette than that fake boobed up blonde up top there. But hey whatever...to each their own I guess.




If you still haven't had enough of Carrie here is a nice little gallery for you HERE.

And also...here is Carrie stomping on Perez Hilton's balls, hopes, and dreams.
>



-J Perk

2 comments: