Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Tribute to.....Roselyn Sanchez



It's about time that we got some Latin flavor up in this biaaaaatch. This spicy little number has been in a lot of movies and TV shows and I don't think she really gets the respect that she deserves as a mega babe. Isn't there just something about Latin women that make them sexier??? Maybe it's just because I picture them all being great dancers or something???

I think it is even better if they still have a little bit of that spanish accent going for them, which is exactly what Roselyn has. I still need to check a Latin women off my life checklist. I once went on a date with an Argentine girl that I met in the airport headed to a baseball trip in South Carolina and really fell in love....the problem is we never went out again. Shit.

And look, she even helps out Peta!!! Keep being sexy Roselyn...and I'll do the same.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. Get me some pics of that girl Sloan on entourage....Unreal

    ReplyDelete