Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Deal / Rant

So today's product is something you can use IF THE F*ING SUN EVER COMES OUT AGAIN. I have actually used this product before and fully endorse it. It used to work pretty well on my previous car Mustang Sally (the chicks dug it).

Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash System -$2.99 + $5 shipping = $7.99

Click HERE to grab this deal.

Seriously the finished product is pretty good...you just hook this thing up to a hose attach the bottles it comes with and do work. Also the last I checked you can buy the replacement bottles at your nearest Wal-Mart. I'm an ill pitch man huh? Maybe I can be the next Billy Mays....except I won't have a beard that is darker than Akon's skin (too soon? RIP Billy).

Moving on this weather blows so hard.....It's almost the 4th of F*ing July I want some sun and 85 degree weather. I heard something about us having the weather patterns of Seattle Washington for the forseeable future. That is more bizare to me than Elton John at a local all girls strip club. I don't like this one bit. I need warm weather, biddies in tank tops, and a nice tan. Currently its cold, biddies are in hibernation, and I am paler than your favorite Vampire (they exist in Louisana dude don't doubt me).

But that's all I got for now...maybe the other jabroni's that write for this blog at times will put something up today. As for me I'll be taking in this sweet weather all the way down to NY to pick up my brother SP the Ghost at Columbia.

Oh and also I saw Transformers 2 last night...pretty sure I would murder a small child to have one night with Megan Fox. Judge me.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment