Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Ninja Deal

For months I have been training and trying to infiltrate the secret Ninja world that we all know exists. So I figure if you want to walk the walk, you have to talk the talk. AKA buy sweet ninja/samurai swords, numchucks, and most importantly Ninja stars. So, if you are like me and the rest of the WKFTB, you will want to stock up on your ninja stars while the price is low.

SS 5 pt Shuriken Star Buy 2 get 1 free - $7.49 each.

Click HERE to grab them.

And if you are sick of me putting up these fake deals of the week why don't you take the time to comment on this post and tell me how shitty I am or something. The no comment thing really kills me for some reason....I'd much rather someone comment and tell me how whack I am and that nothing I do is funny than just not comment at all. I know it's the summer and you all probably have a lot better things to do but if your reading let us know what you like / don't like so we can be iller for you.

God is love.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment