Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thursday Deal (On Wednesday)

That's right folks the kid is back. And today we have a nice small little treat for you. Noise Cancelling headphones. That's right...I'm sure most of you are familiar with them. I know that I have a nice pair myself, the only problem is they are QHUGE (yes I meant to have a Q in there). So here is a smaller pair for you....


Philips Active Noise Canceling Headphones
$7.99+ $5 shipping


Click HERE to grab them.

Just some basic uses for this great product include

-Blocking noise while being used on airplanes

-Blocking the sound of my/your roomates telling you to not come home drunk and puking again

-Blocking the sound of your nagging girl/boy -friend

-Blocking out the sound of the police who are telling you to stop giving them the Charlie Daniels SUCK IT

Along with many other common uses. Just like Kevin Nealon told Happy Gilmore in....well in Happy Gilmore, you need the block the bad, and harness good...block bad, harness good. This little treat can help you do that.


The Kid is back....


-J Perk

2 comments:

  1. jake, you need to get paid for these plugs. I buy every thursday deal ever.

    ReplyDelete