Friday, July 17, 2009

Coping with the Loss of a Gloved One.

I apologize for the flagrant wordplay, but I couldn't resist. Anyway, so it's been 3 weeks since MJ passed away. Even heartless people like myself are still painfully mourning the loss. It's been emotionally draining. I still weep inconsolably 1-2 times a day listening to "Man in the Mirror" and spend all my hard earned dollar bills at the bar, not on delicious bevs but on the juke box making sure song after song is Micheal...it's rough, but it's called giving back, guys.

So, I found this website that helps people like me and you cope with MJ's untimely departure. I suggest refreshing the page 7-13 times a day. and definitely bookmark the shit out of this site, because idk about you, but I can never spell "micheal" correctly. I've also found that watching Free Willy helps soothe the pain.

www.ismichaeljacksonstillalive.com


-Kate
"Help me help you"

No comments:

Post a Comment