Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Tribute to....Nicole Sherzinger


So sometime late last week I did about post with Diddy's song with Nicole and said I smelled a tribute....and here it is. Nicole is/was the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls (if they still exist..I have no idea). Such a good name for a group no? I mean let's face it they're music was alright, but more or less they were selling the fact that they were all hot. I'm pretty sure Nicole is the only one that is hot and can also sing but who knows.
Honestly sometimes I forget how FIRE Nicole is....she honestly might be the hottest in the industry. I mean, I guess that's if you like tan girls with perfect bodies and a pretty face that can also sing and dance. Nothing more I can say will really do her justice so just look at the pictures and enjoy.



Party On.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment