Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Treat Series Volume 1

Does this Summer weather have you down? Rain everyday, temperatures in the 60s and 70s, and overall just no days good enough to go party the way you want to on the beach????

Well don't worry, because over the next couple of weeks I will be blessing you with my tips/treats that will make your Summer a sucess.

Twisted Tea + Sweat Tea Vodka

This really should be called twisted tea + sweet tea vodka = blackout. If you have been partying with me lately you know about this because I have been talking about it non stop. All you do is get yourself a nice 6 pack of your favorite kind of twisted tea....take a nice healthy sip out of it. THEN ADD A SHOT OR TWO OF THIS:

I know that right now some of you are judging me for drinkin Twisted TREATS and let me tell you that is fine. Lately I have been drinking 4 of these little treat creations and being muckleeed. Maybe you don't like Twisted Teas and that is fine, these certainly aren't for you then....but if you like Twisted Teas...and you like to party....then this is for you.

Seriously give this a try and tell me that it is not delicious, and tell me that you did not have a good time that night. Just watch yourself, because it could lead to many bad life decisions / embarassing moments.....


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment