Monday, July 13, 2009

Music Monday Part 2

Part 2 leads me to this question....hey isn't TI IN F*ING JAIL?!!?! Don't get me wrong I sweat the dude, but he keeps putting out fire from behind bars, is there a studio in there?

TI feat. Robin Thicke - "Magic"


...and next, this song is fire but I need to investigate and see if it's real, because if you sweat rap like I do you know that Cam and Ma$e hate eachother and have had beef for years. It all was over some money that Cam supposedly didn't pay Ma$e for the Horse and Carriage song/music video.

Cam'ron feat. Ma$e and B.Rossi - "Get It"



Remember where you heard it first.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. Don't say the kid doesn't provide the blog with the backup:

    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615698/20090713/cam_ron.jhtml

    Song's def real. Ma$e is making a comeback altogether because he was inspired Michael Jackson's death. Like it or not, you can't stop Ma$e. Guy's been fire for like ten years and I don't even know why I like him. I wish he was the speaker at my graduation. He's ill.

    Anyway, Cam'Ron and Ma$e squashed it. Could be fire on the way... maybe a new Ma$e album???

    ReplyDelete