Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Thursday deal and how hot is Stacy Kiebler?

Here is another great deal for all of you junkies out there. I honestly need to buy something like this because I bought a brand new laptop and I just leave that thing chilling on my bed/lap all day. I heard it's pretty bad for the laptop to leave it on a surface like blankets because it get's the thing wicked hot...and for all you dudes out there it shouldn't be on your lap because that thing is MURKING your sperm. So unless you don't want your guys to swim you better invest....

Laptop Tray with Lamp and Cup Holder - $10.99 + $6.99 shipping
Click HERE to grab it.

Also...since we haven't thrown a babe up yet, how F*ing hot is Stacy Kiebler? Is she the hottest ever? Have we paid homage to her before and I have just forgot????
Whatever the case may be she definitely needs to be put out by the imaginary fire extinguisher. I mean don't get me wrong I love all of you, but I would probably murder 3 of you all at random for one night with her. She has the most redicccccccculous body ive ever seen. I honestly need to stop....go party tonight. See you all tomorrow night at the Tavern. WOOOOOOOOOO.


-J Perkkkk

1 comment: