Friday, July 3, 2009

Just straight preaching


-Was at the bar last night talking to Gary and he was telling me about the starter jacket post that I hadn't read yet (sorry Nick, I was in a cargo van to NY all day)...he was talking about his Giants starter jacket and also how he used to steal candy and hide it in the front pocket. How ill were the front pockets of those things? You could Kangaroo a human baby in that little pouch and be fine. I used to sneek full meals into the movies as a kid in my Charlotte Hornets starter. By the way I searched the whole internet and couldn't find a picture of a vintage Giants Starter Jacket....I almost don't believe that the internet doesn't have EVERYTHING you need. Hate it when it fails me.

-The 3rd + 4th of July are two of the biggest party days of the year for me. I'm sure everyone feels the same.....I love the mindset behind it too. Hey guess what hundreds of years ago our country gained independence through hard work and warfare, so let's celebrate by blacking out, puking, and lighting off huge fire works WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm honestly a zombie right now....got an hour of sleep two nights ago and didn't sleep well last night. So nothing I have to say is going to be very funny or cool so I am ending my post right now. Happpy 3rd and 4th everyone, go party and make bad decisions with yourselves. It's the holidays your allowed.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. Jake i had a charlotte hornets starter too...coincidence? nope, bff.

    ^kate

    ReplyDelete