Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Change



Please excuse the chooch pic of actual change...I just don't like to post purely text so I threw it in for effect.

For a while now we've talked about making some seirous changes to this blog....including the name and layout....well...this is not the change im talking about.

For the next 6 weeks there is a strong possibility that all of the blog fathers will be working at the same Special Education Camp for the early/mid part of the day. For that reason some of our posts might be popping up a little later than usual. PLEASE bare with us....it's the Summer...we like to party....we need to work...and we know at times the blog suffers. But if we are to make anything of this blog we need you to stick with us and read our crappy thoughts and opinions daily...we need you to make fun of me and laugh at me for being a chooch and tell your friends....because let's face it...I never want a real job and if there is a .090909% chance that this blog can help me live that dream in some way I am going to do whatever it takes to achieve that.

So as I said...keep reading...even if the first post of the day is at 2 pm...please read. We love you guys. I'm pretty sure I pop a semi everytime someone new says that they saw the blog or read the blog or even has something to say negative about the blog, so keep up the good work, you are appreciated. I mean I know I'm not that cool, or really funny, or attractive...or even smell good...but on this blog I feel like you all look past that and read my crappy thoughts. It may sound desperate, but please don't leave me, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, it's not you it's me, maybe somewhere down the line we can be friends, I'm just not ready for something serious....you get the point. It's been a long, awesome weekend, hope you all had a good 4th.

Party On.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment