Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Tribute to...Olivia Wilde

This week's tribute goes out to blogfather Jared. He was telling me the other night that this chick was very high on his list so I figured I'd throw him a tribute for it. Olivia is sexy for sure, there really is no denying that. Known most for her role in the FOX TV show "House," she has also had roles in Nick's favorite TV show of all time "The O.C." and the movie Alpha Dog. Another interesting fact is that Olivia was born just 9 days before I was, thus making her a Pisces, and thus making her my soulmate.
My honest opinion on Olivia is that she is not a top tier babe, but more of a seductress. I'm saying she could convince me to do whatever she wanted me to do just for a little peck on the cheek. It might lie in her eyes or something....but after one hour with her I'm sure I would be doing her dry cleaning and walking her dog. So keep up the good work Olivia because Jared and the rest of us here at WKFTB salute the shittt out of you.

And just a quick little talk about last night...the House of Blues is an awesome place to see a concert. You really are never more than like 40 yards from the stage and the place is sweet.

Also after slammmming down 16 oz. PBR's I'm pretty sure there is no one as obnoxious as the Blogfathers. Oh whattaya mean you can't tell crowds of people to SUCK IT and yell at cars passing by, or tell kids to their face while their with their GF's that their over-achieving Hobbits??? My bad dude, thought we could just do what we wanted.


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. "“I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl — Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerizing.”" - Megan Fox

    And yes thats a real quote.

    ReplyDelete