Friday, July 24, 2009

Because I Love You Guys..

And to make up for the slow day, I'll give you a little something before you hit the sack or for when you hit the cubicle tomorrow...




-You know who I'm f'n sick of? The stupid old guy in the Six Flags commercials. If I hear "More Flags, More Fun!!" in that lil crit voice of his, I might have to return to Six Flags New England and steal another push pop with my boy, Climo. (Yea we were banned for a while.)

Seriously though, this is one of the Top 5 Choochiest people on television. This ad campaign is so annoying to me. Nothing says Six Flags like a ridiculous old person that's more than likely played by a younger actor with shit loads of makeup, which would hopefully explain his weird ass face. Guy makes me cringe:





-The "drunk bro grapple" is one the best/worst things you can see at a bar. Extremely common, it's tough to notice normally, unless of course you are one of the few (only) sober individuals in the house, which I sometimes am at the bar I work at. Anyway, ever notice that there are some guys who get real touchy and into fake fighting when they are wasted? This male on male grope session, 90% of the time involving one hand each on the other persons biceps while the other person battles back with the forearm grab, can be referred to as the drunk bro grapple.

It usually leads to a little jockeying back and forth and maybe a headlock or a few gay fake punches to the stomach later. Under normal circumstances one party usually hates the grabiness of the super-drunk bro (usually in a pink shirt or some sort of pop-collared ensemble). Either way, I hate being around this person. So sweaty and all over you. Stop touching me, bro.

-Just got in from a night out with Jake. Bought him a few shots and he disappeared. No clue where he went or what he was up to, but luckily one of my boys followed him and recorded his actions. Don't let this man drink:





--Nick aka the Blogfather

1 comment:

  1. Everyone knows that if I was really drunk and dressed up like a Storm Trooper I would have been doing multiple Charlie Daniels Suck it's to people...not playing the guitar bro. Nice try the Blogchooch.

    ReplyDelete