Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Treat Series Volume 2

The second installment of the treat series is summer concerts. God damn it, just saying the word gives me chills. If you don't take in AT LEAST 2 concerts a Summer you are a complete clown.

And I don't say that to offend you....I just don't get why you wouldn't like the best thing ever. I'm pretty sure it combines all the best things in life...drinking, partying, girls, food and live entertainment. I mean the live entertainment part is realy just the icing on the cake, because to be completely honest I don't know if I even remember most of the concerts.

I mean sure sometimes you hit up the wrong concert and your stuck with mostly parents taking their young, underaged children there, but who cares. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't get just as drunk and be just as obnoxious as you would have if they were not there. In fact, I say F it, get even drunker and don't be afraid to grind up on that little 17 year old girl right beside you....you will never see her again anyways. Concerts are the perfect time to be ill with girls too...as I just said you probably will never see them again, they are all in the moment and feeling the music and grinding up on you....your drunk and feeling them, it's magic.

So if you haven't done so already, go buy tickes to an outdoor concert, get a grill and 609090 beers, and party. I know most of you have already done this, and I'm sure it was a sucess so I applaud you for that. But I'm pushing you to do it more often, and more...drunk.

And if your in the Boston area tonight the Blogfathers will all be at the Asher Roth and Kid Cudi show at the House of Blues, get at the kidssssssss.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment