Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday....

Ya know, a lot of people think Tony Romo is a chooch. I would be one of those people althouth I can't really put my finger on why I think that way....maybe it's his shit eating grin that he always has or something. Anyways is this Romo video funny? I think the Eminem part is dece at least.
(DISCLAIMER...If this video won't load you can click on the small link right below the video that says Tony Romo Product Spokesman and it will take you to a page that will work)


I was watching the MLB celebrity softball game the other night with the blogfathers and we were all talking about how ill the Rock N Jock games were on MTV. Why'd they ever get rid of those things!? Were they too fire? Too many people loved them?? Well if you miss them as much as I do then you will have no problem going HERE and signging this petition to bring them back.

Is the slit dress look hot to anyone else or just me? I will tell you right now why I think it's hot, because it gives me the illusion that I can put my hand in the slit and rip the dress right off in a heat of passion....anyone else? No? Didn't think so.

And one last thing, as we've all mentioned this week the blog saw Asher Roth and Kid Cudi Tuesday night and Ash killed it. So as we look forward to a weekend full of partying please jam to this song as I have been for the last few days.

Party on people.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment