Thursday, July 30, 2009

Raaaaaaaandy - Funny People

I watched a little Funny People preview on HBO yesterday. I think it has some potential to be pretty good. Its also a different concept though so who knows. I wish we got to see it early but it comes out tomorrow.

Sandler, Jonah Hill, Rogen, Aziz, and some other girl play stand up comedians. This one named Randy that Aziz plays is ridiculous and really funny to me. It might not be for everyone but I loved it. I loved his dj, DJ OL' YOUNGIN. Raaaaaaaandy.



-Wolfie

And OT but Manny/Ortiz news doesn't really kill me. Shock was already sanded down with Manny's suspension this year and I would have bet my life Ortiz was during that time period. The confirmation blows I guess. The whole tainted thing is stupid though. Everyone juiced, sucks but you gotta get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment