Wednesday, August 26, 2009

YouTube Phaseout 2009

Tragic news, YouTube (my bread and butter) has phased out my company's version of Internet Explorer...so until my place of "work" catapults itself into the year 2009 I will no longer be on the "bleeding edge" (as the douches in corporate America call it) of YouTube clips. I was going to ask the systems group for an IE upgrade, but then if confronted with the question, "Why?" I figured I couldn't mention the blog nor the inordinate amounts of company time I use on said internet, more specifically YouTube. So, this is all very tragic...maybe it's like cubicle Karma. Maybe this will incite me to originate my own thoughts and opinions versus just posting funny video clips...only time will telleth.

Until then, I'm just going to post some YouTubes...they may not be the newest, freshest items on the shelf, but they are good for a laugh. Thanks good people.

PS...all those Bros pictured below just look like they are having a good time. What's wrong with just having a good time? having a good time...having a good time. Lonely Island said it best...



This kid is already an internet Phenom, but he's also the shit. I hate the Dad/Tourist/Fanny Pack Wearer that walks by halfway through. Is it safe to say that stunner shades won't go away and are cool when worn ironically, but not ironically by hipsters...because hipsters belong with Bros in the dregs of society, amiright?




I promised myself I would never buy another iPhone after I lost mine in a drunken episode last summer, bitchfit ensued. But seriously, now there's just wayyyyy too many sweet apps. My phone now doesn't do anything cool, it's so soft.



See you next tuesday,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt find the dad in the 2nd video..damn it..LOLd a lil at video 3, though.

    ReplyDelete