Monday, August 17, 2009

Music Monday Part 1

So I have to be honest with all of you and say that I have been kind of dissapointed in the qaulity of music that I have been hearing lately. Maybe it's because today is my first day back at work here at the U so I'm a little depressed...or maybe music has just been whack lately. Regardless...let's get to the music.

The Game feat. Ludacriss - "Pussy Monsters"


Haven't put any Lil Wayne up in a few weeks...when I saw that he had a few songs up in the past week I figured there would be at least one bangaaaa. This was the closest to one on there, it's not bad, but only a minute long. And BTW if you didn't know...Omarion has been signed to Young Money...don't know how or why.

Lil Wayne ft. Omarion - "I get it in"


See ya lata for part 2.

Marty is a chooch.

-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. Lil Bow Wow, or Bow Wow, also signed to Cash Money..aka Young Money...

    Drake, Weezy, Bow Wow, Omarion....guess they want to sign every young ill musicain..Chris Breezy next????..he just did fill in on tour for the injured Drake....is Weezy starting the next dynasty?

    ReplyDelete