Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Dance Lesson

Never say I never gave you anything. With the exception of the Stanky Leg, which I'm sure is in his vast repertoire of moves/gyrations, this man does it all. He gets down, that's all I'm saying. If I knew this guy on a personal level, like say he was my uncle or brother...he would definitely be my anti-drug...but since there is no such relation, I just have to respect his zest for interpretative dance. Does his back-up dancer add to the performance? I want to say definitely, maybe. and lastly, Don't do Meth, kids.



"If you won't listen to my words, then listen to my dancing feet." K. Powers

2 comments:

  1. Um wow is all I have. Stunning performance. His background dancer and his irish jib inbwt whatever it was else he was doing..superb.

    Meth-apalooza 2010 I'm going for the entertainment.

    LMFAO!

    Thank you for this. It made my Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I mean he's not not on drugs.

    ReplyDelete