Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Tribute to....Kate Mara


Or as most of you who watch Entourage have probably already found out....E's new assistant. She also has been some popular movies like Shooter with Mark Wahlberg, as well as We Are Marshall. I don't know if you would call her a red head, or a strawberry blonde....but I guess I would just call her hot as hell.

What I was very surprised to find out about Kate is the fact that her father's side of the family indeed owns the New York Giants. I guess the last name should have gave it away. Also, her mothers side of the family owns the Pittsburg Steelers. So not only does Kate probably know more about football than anyone who reads this blog, she also has been involved with the last two Super Bowl Champions....in my mind it's the sole reason each team won.

And since I know the pictures here probably weren't revealing enough for you guys here is a short youtube clip of some of her scenes from Shooter. Ignore the last 15 seconds of the video I don't know why it was thrown in.....


This honestly might be one of my favorite girls I've ever paid tribute to....and that's a huge compliment. I hope she is on Entourage for the rest of the season.

-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment