Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seriously are these real?

These videos are honestly killing me right now. I have a feeling that I might be the only one finding them funny, but I really don't care.

Does everyone think these are real? I kinda feel bad even laughing at them because I think I'm making fun of this poor 16 year old pimple faced pyscho. If I have a kid that even starts to act like this I'm taking him out back with a shotgun.



There's really so many things that make me laugh in this video....his terrible voice, his orange pants again, his ill line to his brother "god you have a boner for that camera," and the best part is of course the little brothers laugh as he films the whole thing. It's so F*ing good really. If it is fake it's comedic genius on the part of these two kids....I want them on the blog now.

Someone find out if its real.


-J Perk

2 comments:

  1. I read somewhere (Barstool?) that these were fake. Although I only saw the first one. Old news, Jakey, u lil chooch bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barty from MissouriAugust 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM

    love them. The one with the car i guess was on ESPN or in the mag

    ReplyDelete