Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Tribute to....Miranda Kerr


If you do not know who this Australian Victoria's Secret model is yet, you have made a grave life mistake. But don't worry, I am here to fix that for you. First of all I didn't even know that Australia was capable of producing women like this did you? I thought all they had was Foster's, Kangaroo's, and a mediocre season of MTV's The Real World. Word on the street is she is dating Orlando Bloom. You may know him from the Lord of the Rings where he played that ill elf, or Pirates of the Carribean where he played Will. I know what your all wondering....am I mad at Orlando Bloom for stepping in and dating Miranda after our tough break up. The answer is of course no, I'm glad that Miranda is happy and I wish them the best of luck. But seriously...someday I am going to figure out a way how to control an army of cute/hot babes just like Miranda and take over the world. It has been my master plan for some time so don't be surprised when it happens and the kid is crowned ruler of the world.

I apologize for putting this post up so late, however I had a virus all day that I think I got from drinking beer at the 99 which was contaminated with some sort of cleaning chemicals. Like the true champ that I am...I of course drank the whole 25 of chemical beer, and suffered all day today.

-Your Fearless leader...J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment