Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday

And yet I still have to work. Sadly my Summer days are over and I am back to being a work slave at the U for one last year before I decide to become a grown-up and get a real job. Working on Friday's, especially into the night like I have to do are so depressing aren't they? I'd rather have someone dropkick me in the balls...but anyways here are my thoughts for this fine Friday morning.

Where the HELL has Erin Andrews been??? Am I not watching enough TV or something or is she just not around that much since the whole peep hole thing. Erin, I don't know if you pay attention to how the celebrity world works but once your sex tape or peep hole tape comes out your supposed to be right in the public eye so you can boost your career. I thought that was known fact....once this blog goes big time I'm going to leak 3 sextapes AND a peep hole video. Stay tuned ladies... ;-)

Here is a nice Katy Perry remix to Waking up In Vegas which I posted a few weeks ago...dedicated to Brett Favre. Williams' BOYYYYYY.


OK yah I know it's not Katy Perry.....but this picture below is. She looks...Uhm...SMART.

That's all for now everyone...enjoy your weekend ya bunch of broke ass biiiiitches.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment