Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A huge Bro we all know

Shit this is like too easy to do. Look at these pictures of some more Bro's that I know....took me 3 seconds on facebook to find these pictures. I want you to REALY focus on the Mega-Bro that is in BOTH of these pictures. He is the Bro being featured. Such tell tale Bro signs....Dead of winter with pink tanning booth tan skin (oh yes that's real), chooch pose, one earing, and a collored shirt under anoher shirt. Prototypical Bro Behavior.


And MY GOD look at this pic. If this isn't the model of a BroPose then I just don't know what is.....and to top it off...the Hollister long sleeve. A known Bro Brand....my god, what a BROment.

I'm just happy I could bring these to light....

-JPerk

2 comments:

  1. I love it. It is who can find the most bro-sive picture of each other right now. I would say that Slick is in the lead with that duel picture.

    I wish there was a whole website to bro pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of Perk is the best Ive ever seen.

    ReplyDelete