Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The question we all have to ask is....Do 4 day hangovers exist?



Just as Nick's post yesterday describes this past Friday night I took part in one of the greatest party events in EB party lure....I might go so far as to call it the most dynamic party of the 21st Century. Nick really came through with a great venue (I looked the word up, my diction is on fire) and everyone there made sure it was an ill time. The last memory that I really have from that night was at about 9-930pm when I was coming down the stairs from the roof and snapped a picture of blog contributor Balla...which may have been both of our last minutes of conciousness.

As I sit here though, now on the 4th day after the party I have to be completely honest and say that I really do not feel the same. My body still aches in several spots which most likely is the result of several blackout falls that I took, my already crundled knee feels like someone has been trying to wrench it out while ive been sleeping, and I am still waiting to puke.

This obviously brings me to the question...are 4 day hangovers really possible? Do I have alcohol poisoning? Am I just mentally depressed that the greatest party ever is now over and I have to continue on living my pathetic life with nothing to look forward to? These are all answers that I need to know.....and it is up to you my faithful blog readers....my bleaders if you will...to answer these for me.

What's the worst hangover you all have had? Please discuss.....

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment