Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday Deal

Hey everybodyyyyyy. I gotta be honest this weeks deal is very small in nature but let me tell you if you don't use and FM transmitter for you ipod in your car, your making a huge mistake. So here is a cheap little fix for ya...just plug this little baby into your cars power supply, put on the radio and listn to your POD BRO.

Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with SD Slot and IR Remote - $9.99

Click HERE to grab this little treat.

Also, I just want to apologize to you all about the blog. I know recently we have not been pumping out posts like we have been all Summer. Eventually partying and working catches up to us all. But I promise you that we will be back on track very soon....right now its really up to The Kid (me) to be on here entertaining all of you while working my stressful job and partying daily, and I gotta be honest, its no easy task. So just hang in there, and throw us a god damn comment or two to keep us going.

God is love.

J Perk

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry but I am absolutely pwned by a virus right now. I can only use my ipod to get online kids. I will be back though, dont worry.

    -Wolfie

    ReplyDelete