Friday, August 14, 2009

Just some friday rambling....

Friday's are the best. They are a little less awesome when you wake up hungover and naked thinking you are late for work and then realize you don't have work and are retarded though...but anyways. Here are some things of interest.

Female MMA fighter Gina Carano is going to pose naked in Playboy Yeah big shocker here....if you can't get paid for beating on other girls why not just take your clothes off for Hef??? I don't even know if I think this chick is hot.....I mean she is hot FOR A FEMALE MMA fighter, but not in the traditional sense. Ya gotta trust Hef though, he knows how to sell naked women. Here she is below....



Hey remember when Nelly was so illll???? When I get bored I like to try and find some of my older mixed CDs that I made when I was still in HS, or early college. I came across one today with tons of Nelly on it and it was incredible. He kinda fell off the face of the earth and stopped making hits...but I'm pretty sure this is still in the top 5 songs I want to hear while working out.


And of course don't forget one of his first hits....

He was so illllllllll.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

-J Perk

3 comments:

  1. Barty from MissouriAugust 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM

    That champion song by Nelly, the choir in the background is from Jefferson City MO where i live. it is Lincoln University and they are a national black college that actually has more whites than blacks, but it true college form has screw more people than debby from debby does dallas.

    One example is a kid had his cap and everything was about to get into line for the ceremony and the president was like what are you doing you are 3 credits shy you can't graduate. Dude was from Jamaica and his whole family was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment blows my mind Barty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude Gina Carano is bangin'. She was so fire on American Gladiators and I can't believe she's doin Playboy. I will pick that thing up the second it hits the shelves.

    ReplyDelete