Monday, August 3, 2009

Sorry for Partying??

As most of you know, we threw the bash of the year this past Friday at the Baseball Tavern in Boston. Sure, the rain had me super nervous that no one would show up. After all, who wants to be on a roof deck in shitty weather? Maybe that's why I was drinking my face off early in the night.

Actually, who am I kiddin? I definitely would have done that even if it was 90 degrees and beautiful.

We ended up getting about over 100 people there I'd say, including plenty of ill dudes and hot chicks. Of course, maybe no one was there. It's risky to trust my memory.

And don't EVER say myself or the people I associate with don't party. Because like it or not -- and I love it -- all my friends get NICE. For some reason, I threw a huge bash, people would have a great time sober even, but almost everyone there got blacked out. Wooo. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people took diggers, puked and made a fool of themselves. In fact, a lot of this was going on (I cackle LOL'd at the 1:52 mark):



I couldn't find Jake most of the night, but ended up locating him in the upstairs bathroom:

Yes, that's the type of night we had. I believe someone actually woke up on a park bench in the middle of Boston and zombied in at the crack of dawn looking for a bed. BTW, how crazy is blacking out? It legit freaks me out. You drank so much, that your body is poisoned. Just filled with poison. And it's taken over you so much that although awake, you have zero memory or control. Basically just like being on auto-pilot the whole time. And tons of people were like this. Must have been a site for the people working. In fact, I wondering if I'll be allowed back...

Also, I'd like to extend an apology to anyone I might have offended, messed with, started with, hit on or said something inappropriate to...because in my state, I would have thought this was fire:

In fact, if you talked to me, I probably sounded something like this:


Thanks to everyone for showing up and being ill. Don't let us throw a party, cause it might just be the best one ever that no one remembers. A few peeps did get booted for being redic or obnox, bug overall it was a pretty solid and unreal night. I even think our buddy and blog contributor Balla had to leave. See 0:36 below for how he was kicked out:



If you have any mems or stories, feel free to share. Party On.

---Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment