Friday, August 7, 2009

What do Nick and Jake do for work in the Summer?

For those of you that don't know the answer to that question...allow me to tell you. For the past few summers Nick and I have worked at a Special Education camp at Brockton High. It is probably one of the best jobs I have ever had, and I consider myself to be very close friends with the kids that I teach at the camp. I know that you are going to look at these pictures and judge me and Nick and think that we are bad examples, or that we make fun of them or something....but before you do that please realize that we are some of these kids closest friends. We have taught them how to add, subtract, and be ill.

Me and My Son.

So while all the rest of you have been sitting around in an office all summer crunching numbers, me and Nick have been molding the future of our youth and teaching them to DX crotch chop. I honestly wake up everyday and look forward to my job...and from the looks of Nick so does he.
Nick and DX
So once again...I ask you not to judge these pictures. It's just a couple of the guys having a good time in between learning. You probably all think we are such bad examples because we jokingly do the DX chop, or because I'm posting these pictures on the blog (which I probably shouldn't be), but if you went in there and asked who the best counselors/teachers assistants were, it would be dudes like me and Nick. I invite you all to come and visit us...next week is the last week....get at the kid and come meet the BEST KIDS EVAAAAAAAAA.

-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. If these pics didn't get any comments then wow. We need to get on wordpress. Incredible photos bro.

    And I need my computer back.

    -wolfie

    ReplyDelete