Wednesday, August 19, 2009

January Jones

(Just a little aside before we start: Thanks for all the good feedback for the Suck It post...just wish you a-holes commented!)

January Jones is the actress who plays Don Draper's wife in Mad Men, the popular AMC show that I finally just started watching thanks to Jared. Mad Men is as hot as it gets right now after True Blood. When shows gain steam like that, I just can't stay away. Need to see what all the fuss is about.

And as good as the show is, I've become more captivated with January. She's a little slice of Heaven in the show:


Whether she's playing the old-fashioned housewife leaving plenty to the imagination, or showing off in the risque Maxim and GQ photos below, January is voluptuous dream angel.


Seriously this is the convo I had with Jared yesterday when he walked into my room and saw I had the pic below as my desktop:

"Falling in love with January Jones already?"
"Yea, dude, she's my fav right now."
"You see her sex tape??"
((Most incredulous, agape face of all time)) "..what??"
"Haha, nah just kiddin."
Another underrated thing I was thinking of is how immediately hot are girls with months as first names. I'm saying 90% of the time it's a hot chick. You got January, August, June, October...anything except for April really. If I have a daughter, never naming that thing a month cause she would def be slaaauutttyyy.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment