Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A tribute to....Minka Kelly


First of all I want to apologize to all of you for not posting yesterday. I saw on the news that there were riots all over the nation from Boston to Birmingham after seeing there was no post from the kid on WKFTB....I've been back to work at the U and just haven't been myself. But do not worry, the kid is back.

So there are two really important things you need to know about Minka Kelly....well 3 now that I think of it:

1. She's incredibly sexy
2. She's dating my man crush Derek Jeter
3. She is on one of the best / most underrated shows on TV, Friday Night Lights.
I know that a lot of you are probably still reeling from the fact that I said Derek Jeter was a man crush of mine...and that's fine because I don't expect you to respect it. But can you at least respect the fact that Jeter has crushed the likes of Minka, Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson, Jessica Biel and many more. In fact, to check out a great link of a photo journal of all of Jeter's babes click HERE. It's a little old, but still worth it. So I guess this has really become more of a tribute to Jeter, and I know a lot of you will hate that...but as the saying goes, don't hate the player, hate the game.

I love Minka Kelly, and if any of you gave Friday Night Lights a shot I'm sure you would love her just as much as I do. She is the smart, sexy, cheer captain that we all dreamed of in High School. Of course much like in HS a girl like this would be far out of our range, but it's still nice to dream. Keep doing ya think Minka, we love ya at WKFTB.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment