Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Deal

I have to admit I feel pretty good about this deal. Don't get me wrong, I love having xbox 360...but how ill were the sega days? Games were so simple and ill..I mean who cares if your players looked like little lego figures bopping around on your 12 inch black and white TV, I still had a blast. In that mindset I bring you this....

Ea Sports Plug N Play - $9.36 WITH FREE SHIPPING
This controller has Madden and NHL 95 loaded on it for your gaming pleasure.


Click HERE to grab it.

Also can I get some G D feedback on these things....does anyone buy these? I think I've bought two of my own Thursday deals but has anyone else? I mean I just want to know what kinds of things people want to see on here and I will do some hunting for you all.

Keep it real.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment