Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Just Another Music Monday.

I'm sure you would recognize the superior taste in music regardless, but I was given explicit instructions to identify myself (Kate) prior to posting Part 1 of Music Monday. So, here I go. If you can't pick up what I'm putting down, at least feel bad for me...I'm in a cubicle, guys.

Flashback Jack Splash Feat. Lupe Fiasco I like Jack Splash, good producer and sounds like he could be the bastard lovechild of Prince and Andre 3000. Lupe Fiasco then brings up the stock x10...at 2:00.



Gobstoppers XV Feat. Wiz Khalifa You can't not like Gobstoppers, that would be UnAmerican.



Cooler Than Me Mike Posner Feat. Big Sean Since I have your undivided attention I figured I'd push more Mike Posner into your ears.



Part 2 later.

-Kate, formally known as "The Best Girl Blogger on this Blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment