Friday, September 4, 2009

Amstel, Rufees, and Taped Light Switches

You ever see a light switch in someone's kitchen or living room that has tape over it? More than likely, overriding this tape warning and flipping this switch with do some sort of catastrophic damage, whether its shutting down the furnace or resetting all the circuits in the house or something. But besides taping the switch and making it terrifying and alluring at the same time, I have a better idea: DONT put an F'n light switch that does damage right in the middle of a room! What electrician thinks this is a good idea? "Yea, this one is critical, you may only need to push this switch once your whole time living here, so why don't we put it next to your porch light in this highly trafficked room?"

-Hey, do you know what sucks? What I absolutely can't stand? What makes me want to swan dive through a giant cheese grater?? This F'n commercial



Da Duh Duhh Da Duhh Duh da dad duh....get bent, Amstel. This is the most annoying commercial of all time and for some reason it gets blasted on every channel I enjoy. I want to smack the shit out of that guy in the beginning? All oh kidiko gall dieshh!!! Amstel Light - One Dam Shitty Commercial.

-How about ceiling fans that operate by those two pull chains hanging from it? Has anyone EVER pulled the cord they intended on the first tug?? Like, in the history of the world? Nope. You are shutting the light on and off, changing speeds, never doing what you wanted it to do. I mean, can we get these things digital now? Do I really have to eye out fast, medium and slow by how fast the blades are moving? Get outta here.

-I don't really see the big deal about rufees, you know if they were done on me that is. I might be down with someone slipping me one, actually. Oh, what I got super nice and blacked out? Woke up, and well whatta know, looks like I hooked up last night too. Wordddd..

Enjoy your long weekends, especially you 9-5 people.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment