Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Conesy....getting bundled

I have to admit that I haven't really watched Conan in the new 11:30 timeslot. I heard the show is pretty ill though...and I also heard that he had to cancel his show this past Friday because he knocked himself unconcious. Well...here is the video of just how that happened.

Haaaaaa....I like how he tried to play it off like he was fine and continue on with the show. What a warrior.

ALSO, how good does Teri Hatcher still look? She is 44 years old and still looks FIRE. I know women in hollywood have plenty of money for plastic surgery and all of that stuff but damn she's aged well. GetttEmmmmmmm Teri. I only hope that Conan can recover from such a blow on national television...I haven't seen a celeb take a fall like that since Britney shaved her head and looked like an alien (figuratively).

BTW I guess this is just my blog now since no one else posts...and I guess I'm like the only one that reads it since a quick scan shows no one has commented in like a week. I guess I'll just have to continue my dream of becoming a rapper and give up on this blogging.

-JPerk

1 comment:

  1. teri still is killin it.. u r correct with that 1 my friend, but she is no slade thats for sure


    FC

    ReplyDelete