Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Breaking News....LSU voted to have hottest fanbase (for college football)

GO TIGGGGGGERSSSSS!!!!
This news may come as a shock to many of you who thought that perhaps Arizona State or Florida held the #1 spot. Well after careful deliberation by the good people at Bleacher Report, Arizona State actually fell to #2...

And Florida fell all the way down to #6...

Now I really don't know the voting criteria, or exactly how this whole report was done, but I really can't argue with these results. I think the lesson that we can all take away from this is that we are all fools for going to schools in the North. Seriously what the F was I thinking? I should have been at school in the South getting shit faced with hot co-eds and talking them into making bad decisions with me. Instead I attended school in the New England with a bunch of rich stuck up bitches who wouldn't even drop their text book never mind their skirt. I guess I really knew nothing as an 18 year old...where the F was my father telling me all of this shit I never knew???

Dad: "Hey Jake why don't you go to school at Florida or something, the bitches down there are on another level"

Me: "Thanks dad I think I will. You have always been there to provide me with sound advice and guidance."

Seriously F*k all schools in the North. Obviously there were no schools even close to New England which were on this top 40 list, are you surprised? If you are entering your senior year of High School...learn from me, go South. Because who wants a good education when you can go to football games with 80,000 fans and girls like the ones posted above. You only live once, it might as well be surrounded with women out of your league.


-JPerk

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. God it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like the most work you've ever done for a post. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete