Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Come at the King...you best not miss

So first of all I would like to address these comments made by Nick:

"Aight that's it for me for now. Had to get some stuff up here because, well, someone needs to do work. As one of the fans said in a recent IM "I decided tonight was the night for me to check your blog. The first three posts were all by you. I love you." Thanks, loyal fan. I hope you appreciate the nameless shoutout."

Ok first of all Nick we don't all have "jobs" which allow us to sit in front of our computer all day and take week long trips to AZ to see our significant others on a monthly basis. During these trips (each and EVERY one) you post stuff on here once every 3 days or so...if you want to start counting overall posts or consecutive days in a row posted, you will surely lose. Also I don't see anywhere on here where 3 posts in a row are from you...must be a BU kid with that type of math, either that...or your girlfriend/mom. Don't ever call me out on my own blog, or you will get torched like this time and time again.

Now as to why I haven't posted in a few days...First of all I apologize, I realize your lives were probably boring without the kid but I had to work all day Friday and all day yesterday at the U and wasn't even close to a computer during both of these long days. And the other two days I spent at the 100 inning baseball game which Curt Schilling has every year to benefit ALS. The game started at 9 am Saturday and ended at around 3:00pm Sunday. I was there for the first 55 before I had to return home and sleep for the rest of the weekend. If you are a ball player it is probably one of the greatest things you will ever do in your life...and ALS (Lou Gehrigs disease) is as good a cause as any. HERE is a link to the website.

In music news, Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 came out today. The thing is FIYYAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Go out and buy it if you haven't already.


I really don't want to get into specific songs just yet...but please just look at the track listing:

1. What We Talkin' About (Jay-Z + Luke Steele of Empire Of The Sun)
2. Thank You
3. D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)
4. Run This Town (Jay-Z + Rihanna + Kanye West)
5. Empire State Of Mind (Jay-Z + Alicia Keys)
6. Real As It Gets (Jay-Z + Young Jeezy)
7. On To The Next One (Jay-Z + Swizz Beatz)
8. Off That (Jay-Z + Drake)
9. A Star Is Born (Jay-Z + J. Cole)
10. Venus Vs. Mars
11. Already Home (Jay-Z + Kid Cudi)
12. Hate (Jay-Z + Kanye West)
13. Reminder
14. So Ambitious (Jay-Z + Pharrell)
15. Young Forever (Jay-Z + Mr Hudson)

I'm sure I will get back at you all later tonight....peaaaaaaaace.

-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment