Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West Hates Me

Mr. West hates white girls. Kidding... lol smileyface.

Most of you may have been in the same Sunday night primetime predictament. You, like myself obviously picked the True Blood Finale (explosive by the way, I hope Vampire Bill perishes for cockblocking Vampire Eric) over the VMAs, but I have to say I was recapping the shitwreck this morning and I support Kanye’s mental illness. Remember when MTV didn’t have to pay celebrities to act out during their award shows? I don’t. I also don’t believe this wasn’t planned, as scatterbrained as I believe Kanye to be I thought there had to be some ulterior motive (cash and/or good(bad) publicity) that was distracting him from the real issue at hand: Amber Rose being regurgitated by a python. Blame it on the Heh-heh-heh-heh-hennessey.

In other irrelevant news, if you haven’t caught any of the VMAs be sure to check out Lady Gaga’s performance, she may or may not be a tranny…but she is without question one of the most talented performers going right now...make note of the seizure she had while playing the piano…like who can do that? I chuckled at the random yet poetic pan to P.Diddy in the middle of the song, I guess showing him what real talent is. Ehh...I'll just throw it in...I can watch/listen to it while I reread my own posts.

Lady Gags Bitches Performing Paparazzi -- I really like this partially because I'm really into Zombies right now. ehh.



Kanye really needs to stop interrupting shit and stop whoring out Beyonce’s Single Ladies video.

No comments:

Post a Comment