Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Tribute to..Ms. Alicia Keys


Alright I know I joke around a lot when I do these tributes.....but in all seriousness, I would marry the F out of Alicia Keys. It's almost as if God was in talks with me regarding creating my ideal woman, and out popped Alicia Sexy As Hell Keys. It's really not fair that some people just get it all handed to them...seriously listen to this voice while she plays the piano. (please ignore the annoying French in the beginning...queers).
That's scary talent my people...scarryyyy. And I know I have said it on here, but I will say it again....talent is a turn on. You could put this talent in a girl that I wouldn't like twice at and all of a sudden I'm in love. I really don't want to throw my boy under the buses here, but we used to belt out "Fallin'" at the top of our lungs when I was a senior in High School. Alicia is the only woman who has managed to keep my heart for that long. Get Em' Alicia...

Also in case you were wondering there is a method to my madness as to why I chose Ms. Keys...Check the previous post homeys and homettes.

-JPerk

2 comments:

  1. you just loved when phyllis tuitt sang it at lunch when they had that gay karaoke thing set up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even know that happened....now I hate that I missed it.

    ReplyDelete