Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Kid's feeling old....

(This photo was taken of me last week..just being ill).

First of all I apologize for sucking at blogging lately. I have been busy at work making dollars so that I can eventually take over the world and entertain all of you full time.

Anyways, I get home from work tonight at like 11:30 which is shitty enough as it is...and then my roomate Mary, who is also my mother....starts telling me about how she saw some girl that was talking about me blah blah blah. Well I was half listening because a day doesn't go by when there isn't some girl blabbing to Mary about The Kid....

...but then as she re-told the story because she knew I wasn't listening it dawned on me that she was talking about a girl that was a student during my first year working at S.P.E.D. camp, and also that this "girl" who was once my student when I was like 18 now has a child in the first grade. A F*ING CHILD THAT'S IN THE FIRST GRADE!?!?!?! I STILL LIVE AT HOME!!!! AND THIS GIRL HAS A CHILD...HOW OLD AND PATHETIC AM I? (don't answer in the comment section).

Moving on to another thing that makes me feel old...I remember playing Tecmo Super Bowl on like Nintendo....here is the replay of Brandon Stokley's catch this past weekend.
Pretty sweet huh?

Alright I'm out ya bitches. Enjoy your weekend.


-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment