Thursday, September 24, 2009

The long awaited return of....A Bro I know

So before I put my friend on blast I want to first tell you what inspired this post. This kid really isn't a Bro by any means....but as I'm reading facebook status' today very hard at work I come across the status of this dude saying something about teaching school and then parent teacher conferences. I have to ask you now parents who read this blog...DO YOU WANT THIS KID TEACHING YOUR CHILD!?!?!?
Cleems, I love ya dude (no homo) but there is no way my kid is going to be in your class. Kidding me with this as your facebook picture???? Imagine walking into a parent teacher conference with this kid as the teacher and a fat bottle of dip spit on the table as he talks about your son/daughters math progress as described through his various gambling experiences.

It seriously messes with me that my friends are growing up and having careers....mainly because I know my friends very well. They should NOT be having careers. They should stick to what their good at which is getting blackout and making fools of themselves just like ME. Like Oh Yeah little Billy Bentley, your a mid level manager at an important accounting firm now???? YOU COULDN'T EVEN PASS GENERAL ACCOUNTING WITHOUT CHEATING WITH ME 3 YEARS AGO WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!? Trust me, by no means am I hating...I want everyone to have a good job and a good career, and be F*ing happy as hell. I just literally laugh out loud when I think of some of my friends working in the real world.

That is my rant for the day...I apologize if it has offended you. Keep fighting the good fight my people.

-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment