Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Ramblings....

Ahhh the first weekend after Summer...lucky for all of us men it should be filled with both College and NFL football, and thank god for that. Speaking of NFL football....

The Steelers and their fans have always been obnoxious to me. I think it mainly stems from the Patriots waxing them in the playoffs and each year some clown like Kordell Stewart or Larry Flowers saying the best team didn't win.....give me a break. I'm pretty sure the best team did win, and then go on to win the bowl as well. Anyways...I feel you Justin Gage.


It looks like TextFromLastNight.com is going to be made into a tv show.. If you care to read more click HERE For the whole story. I'm still waiting for my moment of brilliance when I can invent something as simple/stupid, and popular and watch it blow up. Something like TheKidIsBack.com where I tell people how back I am or something.....the day will come.


OK, as all of you kow today is yet another anniversary of September 11th. I phrase never forget simply isn't good enough for today. I remember exactly where I was and what my thoughts were when this tragedy was going on and words and prayers will never bring back the people we lost and the destruction of New York City. Obviously I really can't do it justice....here is Dave Lettermen on September 17, 2001...he does a lot better.

Have a good weekend.


-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment