Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My continuing man crush on Tim Tebow

I have no problem admitting that I currently have many man crushes. And I mean I don't think it's out of the ordinary that I have one on Tim Tebow even though he is a younger male....because I love all younger women...so it really all aligns. I am a heterosexual male who is very comfortable with themselves so feel free to leave comments about how gay I am for liking Tebow or something. So the reason for this post is the picture that I'm posting below....I literally came on to post this and just saw that it was just put up on a very popular boston blog site. SHIT THAT SUCKS.

While I am very discouraged that this image has been posted...I am still going to go through with this post. And I am going to do this for 2 reason.

1. How absurd is it that Tim Tebow still claims to be a virgin when there are probably girls like this lining up at his door on a nightly basis to blow him!?!?!? It might be the biggest travesty of our generation people....can you imagine it?

and...

2. The other site did not post the Tim Tebow song that WKFTB BROKE last year right before the National Championship game. SUCKKK IT BARSTOOOL!!!!!


Tim go get laid will ya.

-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment